Last week did not go so well on accomplishing goals. I have to admit that I have been reading Money Saving Mom’s current series called 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life, but obviously not every single thing I have read has actually stayed with me. In her 5th post, she mentioned to plan ahead for obstacles to staying disciplined, and obviously I didn’t do that. I knew that I would be sleeping in a little and that my family would be in for a couple of days. But I did not plan ahead for these things. However, this won’t stop me from trying again this week.
|My goals last week:
1. Spend time with God first thing every morning. (Did not do well on this at all this last week.)
3. Write my husband a note expressing my love and tuck it into his lunchbox to find on his break. (This did not happen as I had not figured into the equation how hard it would be to get a chance to pack his lunch.)
4. Write 500 more words for novel. (This did not happen, but on a happy note, my essay for the teaching program is now done.)
8. Take a bubble bath. (Didn’t happen, but I did get all my Christmas decorations put out.)
And this week’s goals:
1. Spend time with God first thing every morning.
2. For something a bit more feasible, I think it’s time for another stay in date night.
3. Write 500 more words for novel.
4. Clean bathroom sink & mirror.
6. Take a relaxing bath.
7. Work on David’s sweater.
I also plan to focus on keeping track of our spending for the next 21 days, and writing down all of our purchases. I’ll let you know how that goes.