Biz from Bizzy Crochet tagged me!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The Seven Samurai in random order:
1. I love Japan. The land, the language, the raw fish. One day I will go there, buy good anime that will last me a year, eat myself silly with edamame, sushi, and yakisoba, and finally not have to talk to imaginary Japanese people in my head to practice my language skills.
2. When I was six, my father’s black lab came running out of nowhere and bit my right arm. The stupid hospital stitched it, even though it was a puncture wound. The muscle is permanently separated by scar tissue now, which I have people feel to weird them out. It’s also how I know my right from my left.
3. I think at heart, I am a comedian, though my husband thinks I simply over-exaggerate things.
4. When I was little, I shared in the mindset of most of the people in my area that “the South would rise again”. I now realize the truth, but many don’t.
5. I hate milk chocolate at this point. Unsweetened that is put into a cake with your decision on the amount of sugar, or dark chocolate is all I will eat. I swear I can feel the sugar as a chew milk chocolate, like grit in my teeth.
6. When I was little, maybe 7 or 8 and after plenty of exposure to children my own age, I came to a conclusion. I was either: A) A fairy changeling switched at birth, B) An alien implanted into my mother’s womb, or C) Due to my sensitivity to sunlight, a vampire. I was convinced I couldn’t be entirely human if humans acted the way my fellow classmates did.
7. I swore when I was little that I would never grow up. To this day I enjoy: Bubbles, video games, board games, puzzles, finding shapes in clouds, and laying in the sun. This was not inspired by Peter Pan.
Ok, here’s who I’m tagging (is 4 ok? I’ll try to make more friends from now on!):