- You signed up on December 4, 2007
- You are #66224 on the list.
- 798 people are ahead of you in line.
- 5719 people are behind you in line.
- 90% of the list has been invited so far
OK, so, thanks to kitsknits, I have decided to add Fetching from Knitty to my list of projects and I am bumping it up to the top. My hands are freezing here at work and I just can’t stand it anymore! I went to my LYS looking for the Debbie Bliss Yarn that is mentioned in the pattern and decided instead to go with a fabulous 100% alpaca yarn. Its a black heather and so very soft. Had the same gauge and ounces and such so it should substitute well.
The Randomness blanket simply lacks the pillow/foot pocket and it will be finito. I’ll post a picture, I swear, as soon as I get it done. If anyone is interested, I will also post how I knit this.